My Top 20 Personalized Gift Ideas
Category : Gifts
Nothing speaks to the heart like a gift that has been personalized for the recipient. A personalized gift often becomes a treasured keepsake that the recipient not only keeps, but hands down though the years. I have quite a few personalized gift ideas for you to give. I have broken these up into four categories to help you choose just the right personalized gift.
Personalized Gift Ideas for Children
1. Personalized Quilts- Things Remembered has a large selection of personalized quilts for babies and for children. What child won’t enjoy cuddling up with a snuggly, warm quilt? There are a wide variety of quilt patterns to choose from and each quilt is personalized with the child’s name.
2. Personalized Stuffed Animals- This is one of the top-selling gift ideas for kids. Made of the softest plush, Things Remembered is proud to offer a child’s first teddy bear. These friendly bears are available in pastel colors and can be embroidered with the child’s name and date-of-birth.
3. Personalized Books- GiftShop Atrium carries a large selection of personalized books. These personalized gifts are books that insert the child’s name into the story. Include a photo of your child and your child’s face is inserted into every picture. Imagine how pleased your child will be to see his or her face as the star of the book.
4. Personalized Kids Door Signs- Door signs are a wonderful gift personalized with your child’s name. A Gift Personalized carries over 17 different styles of signs for your child’s bedroom door. Whatever your child’s interests, A Gift Personalized has a sign.
5. Personalized Backpacks- Personalized backpacks are one of the hottest, must-have gifts for kids. Your child will love to receive one of these gifts personalized with his or her name. Add an entire name or just the initials. Personalized backpacks can be purchased in a variety of different colors and styles.
Personalized Gifts for Him
1. Personalized Sports Equipment- The most popular personalized gift idea for him is personalized sports equipment. For the golfer, purchase a set of engraved tees and engraved golf balls. See more sports gift ideas.
2. Personalized Flasks- Personalized flasks are an inexpensive gift idea for him. Men love being able to carry a flask to sporting events and tailgate parties. Make him the envy of his friends when he pulls out a silver flask engraved with his name on it.
3. Personalized Carrying Cases- Does the man in your life have a laptop, iPad, or eReader? Buy him a personalized carrying case for his technology. Choose something in a neutral canvas or high-quality leather for him. Not only will he look professional, but these gift ideas will also protect his electronics. Check out my Gift Ideas on Sale page and save over 30% on these gifts personalized for him.
4. Personalized Coffee Mugs- Get him a coffee mug personalized with his name or with a favorite picture. Choosing a mug with his children’s pictures on it is a wonderful Father’s Day gift idea.
5. Signature Cologne- Instead of buying any bottle of cologne off the shelf, why not have a specialty cologne blended for your man?
Personalized Gift Ideas for Her
1. Personalized Picture Frames- The top personal gift for her is a personalized picture frame. Whether you are buying for a mother, daughter, sister, wife, or sweetheart, an engraved picture frame is one women always appreciate. In addition to having her name and a special date engraved on the frame, be sure to place a picture that will have a special meaning to it in there for her.
2. Personalized Food Baskets- Women love gift baskets. Choose from a coffee basket that has been personalized to her taste, or how about a stress-relieving tea basket? A gift basket of fruit or flowers or chocolate is also a personalized gift she will enjoy.
3. Personalized Jewelry- A personalized jewelry gift is a gift any woman will love. Consider a mother’s ring for the mother in your life or a personalized locket for the women in your life. Women love personal jewelry. See my jewerly gift ideas for more.
4. Personalized Chocolate- Chocolate is not only a wonderful gift idea for her, it is also a healthy gift idea. Dark chocolate that has personalized wrappers with the words, ” I love you” on them are a gift she will appreciate. These make wonderful Valentine’s Day gifts as well. Also visit gourmet food gifts.
5. Personalized Wine- Many vineyards offer wine gifts personalized with an engraved label. If you know she likes wine consider a gift of a personalized wine basket or a membership into a wine club. Also visit wine and cheese gifts.
Romantic Personalized Gifts
1. Handwritten Love Letters- Get some elegant stationary and a nice pen and write your feelings for your loved one. A personal, handwritten love letter or surprising with marquee letters is a great Anniversary gift that will be treasured for years to come.
2. Engraved Champagne Glasses- Another personalized gift idea is engraved champagne glasses. Have them engraved with both of your names and either your wedding date or the date you began dating. A great idea for bridal showerstoo! For Valentine’s Day, engrave them with the date and treasure them forever.
3. DineWise Meals- You don’t have to be on this website long to learn I’m a big fan of meal delivery services, and DineWise is the best. Give each other the gift of a chef-prepared gourmet meal. Not having to cook means more time for the two of you to spend together. Relax together while enjoying a personalized meal cooked just for you.
4. Personalized Lingerie- Have matching pajamas embroidered with your initials. Find a color you both like and get some sexy sleep pants for you both.
You can visit my lingerie gift ideas for more.
5. Romance Novels- This is a very romantic personalized gift idea. Book By You offers romance novel with you and your significant other written in as the lead characters. You can even have a picture included on the front cover. Now that’s what I call romance.